The meaning of sanskrit word Go signifies Cow and mukh stand for Face hence this asana is known as Gomukha Asana. It is generally pronounced as go-moo-khah-sa-na.
- Gomukha Asana increases stretch abilities of arms, belly, upper back, thorax and the sides of the chest.
- It arouses kundalini shakti which moves into the mouth of sushm.
- It energize blood circulation making the body dynamic and active.
- This asana gives you peaceful mind.
- It cures rheumatoid arthritis, stomach problem, constipation, piles etc.
- It is beneficial for losing fat on arm, belly and thighs.
- Tone up the muscle of stomach, arms.
- Relieve from neck pain, stiffness of shoulder, wrist Read Full Article