The Sankrit meaning of the word “Varun” means “water”. This mudra is also known as Mudra of Water, this mudra step-ups the Jal i.e water component within the body. This mudra helps oneself to uphold and maintain the water counterbalance in the body. A lack of water in the body, leads to dehydration of tissues inside the body but by carrying out of Varun mudra , you can increment the water capacity of the torso through appropriately impacting the water-metabolism. The practice session of this mudra re-normalizes water components in the torso and bequeath remedy several diseases and sicknesses induced through the reduced level of water component. The component water is likewise linked up with tongue and sense of taste. Consequently , this mudra may make up to overpower disorderlinesses like going of taste-sense, waterlessness of mouth etc.
People with a frequent Pitta+Kapha constitution should execute this mudra in relief.
- Varun Mudra meliorates and make the skin gleam, glow and lustrous.
- As it moisturises the torso, it is also a mudra, which sparks off the salivary secretory organ to release saliva.
- It remedies many skin disease like pimple, scar marks, dullness of skin, wrinkles.
- This mudra is very beneficial in curing many blood related disease.
- It also liberates stultification Read Full Article