The meaning of sanskrit word Go signifies Cow and mukh stand for Face hence this asana is known as Gomukha-asana. It is generally pronounced as go-moo-khah-sa-na.
- It relieves fatigue, stress and anxiousness of the body.
- It increases stretchabilities of arms, belly, upper back, thorax and the sides of the chest.
- It arouses kundalini shakti which moves into the mouth of sushm.
- It energize blood circulation making the body dynamic and active.
- This asana gives you peaceful mind.
- It cures rheumatoid arthritis, stomach problem,Read Full Article